How to setup IPTV on Smart TV (with SIPTV app)
Instructions for Smart TV (Samsung / LG TV)
NOTE! Only works with Samsung / LG Smart TV
When you perform the following instructions, be aware that they must be done from a PC using the Firefox browser. You cant do this using a phone / ipad.
- Go to your TV’s App Store
- Search for the Smart IPTV
- If you cant find it, its under Lifestyle category (Lifestyle)
- Some of you with LG TV need to change the country in your TV settings from your country to Russia, then it will work.
- Once you have downloaded Smart IPTV, you get something called the MAC ADDRESS, which is something like this A5: 44: 6F: X3: 33: 76
- Copy the MAC address or write it down.
- Go to https://www.iptvstablesub.com and click on the 24H Free Trial (If you paid a subscription, you don't need to do this step)
- Follow the instruction and you will get an email from us about your trial account. (If you paid a subscription, you don't need to do this step)
- Go to this page http://siptv.eu/mylist/
- At the bottom of the field RESET PLAYLIST you enter your MAC Address and press the RESET
- Above, you have something called “Add external playlist links (URLs), with auto-update” Here you fill in the following
"MAC" Your Smart tv MAC Address
"Link" The link you received from us by mail
Select Various drop down
Check the Keep Alive
Press ADD LINK
- Turn on your TV. When you restart, you have to press the blue button on the remote control to sort the channels in groups by countries.
Remember that the Smart IPTV is a pay program which costs about 5.49 Euro. It’s free for 7 days and when your trial period expires, you must purchase the program. To do this visit http://siptv.eu/activation/ After you bought the program, your playlist will be reset so you must follow steps 9-11 above once again.