How to setup IPTV on Xbox One
Download the app “MyIPTV Player” from “Store” on your Xbox ONE console.
- Install the MyIPTV Player app from the Microsoft Store on your computer or on your Xbox. If you log into your Microsoft account on your computer and have the same account on your Xbox, you can install it from your computer so that the console automatically installs MyIPTV on your device.
- Start the app and go right with your control to “Settings”
- Type the adress to the “m3u_plus playlist” that you recieved from us. Click on the button below “Refresh channel list from remote source”.
- Now all channels are loading, this can take a minute or two so please be patient.
- Once the channels are loaded, you can see all channels listed. From the drop-down menu on the top left corner you can choose wich country you like to watch.
- Go back to look at “Settings” once again. You can do some changes here if you want. For example, choose your favourite country to watch and let the app start up with your favourite next time.
- DONE, enjoy!!!